Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Outpost Dispatch
 Campfire Tales
 Cute idea over on the Farmgirl Forum...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Campfire Tales: Previous Topic Cute idea over on the Farmgirl Forum... Next Topic  

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2008 :  5:56:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Online Farmgirl Trailer Campout Jubilee
Posted by Amyartgirl on the Farmgirl Connection
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22992

“Hi there Farmgirls,

Well after looking at and hearing about all of these wonderful camp trailers (and doing major drooling) and seeing the new MJ Outpost book, I was wondering who would be interested in having a blogging/online event to share your ideal dream trailer?? We can post pictures from magazines or the internet, and if you have pictures of your own, that would be great too. During our blog 'gathering,' we can star gaze, bird watch, and hike through the woods, and anything else you would like to do! Let's share our favorite stories/songs, campfire goodies, etc.

The Jubilee will be a whole weekend event. If you don't have a blog or website, you can still join us in the fun. I will start a new forum thread when it's time for our online event, and you can post pictures and 'campfire tales' there.

Who wants to join me for virtual s'mores and camping fun, Farmgirl style? I am thinking we can start a weekend here very soon...would that be great?

Come by the forum (using the link above) and let me know!”

Amy (amyartgirl)
Farmgirl Sister #21
Heart of Ohio Farmgirls

Jen

Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #9

The View From My Boots: www.bovesboots.blogspot.com
  Campfire Tales: Previous Topic Cute idea over on the Farmgirl Forum... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MaryJane's Outpost Dispatch © 2015 MaryJanesFarm Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000